Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life Without a Job

My life has been flipped upside down since I lost my job last September. That week was full of ups and downs. After I returned from my week in Las Vegas for work and turning in my last assignment to complete my Master's degree and I got the call. If nothing else this time has allowed me to put my faith in my Heavenly Father. Mike and I both were comforted by the spirit and we knew that we would be OK. I have been blessed in so many ways over the past few months, I can't begin to count. Unspoken prayers have been answered and the simple desires of my heart have been granted.
I don't have a job yet, but I have been able to strengthen my interviewing skills and meet some new people. I am preparing to take the PHR exam (a test for HR professionals) and I have had some wonderful time with my family. I was so busy before that the Lord knew I needed a break from it all. Thanks to all who have supported and blessed my life.

My life, I must admit has become a little lazy and too full of TV. I have cleaned out almost all the closets, cleaned almost everywhere and painted a wall in the front room, dark brown. December was full of homemade crafts and that meant a lot of trips to Hobby Lobby. It was fun to be creative. I have taken up beading, just a little and even homemade valentines. See the picture....
I really think the worst part of it all is the hours it takes the kids to get their homework done everyday! ugh! I do love them! They are wonderful kids and so very smart. Mike has been so supportive and understanding, since I feel so displaced and sometimes the self esteem got low. He loves me- no matter what and I love him in return. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
-Juli

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great Valentines. Good Idea.

Aunt Jennette said...

I love the Valentines. I hope I get one.