Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog-topia about learning, who've known...

Blogging about e-learning, learning and education isn't something I have ever thought about. In fact, I'm a big blogger. They seem to take too much time, and if you aren't updating them regularly, they get outdated faster than milk in the fridge. They certainly have their purpose and can bring people together over spans of land and sea, but still, for me, keeping a blog is just blah.
For my class, I had to search out blogs about learning and holy cow there are a ton. I looked at several examples of how they were used in classrooms in K-12. The blogs were fun if they had pictures and I also saw a great way to let kids learn technology, by letting them become the blogger/ authors. Another great use for blogs is to connect and share with a sister school in another country. The kids must really dig that.
I also a plethora of blogs about e-learning and higher education learning. Several were fascinating, some were blah (kinda like my blog). 
I'll post more on that later.

TTFN

Juli

No comments: