Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello Hello...

I few house keeping things....
First I took the music off. As much as I LOVE 80's music- it just got annoying. So I hope you don't mind.
Second- thanks everyone for your comments! I am really slow at reading them- but when I do, they brighten my day.

OK- life....
It is has been crazy. Between school, work, YWs and trying to keep the house clean, I just haven't had time to do anything other than the basics. Can I just tell you all how wonderful my husband is. Because of him and his willingness to help and support me, I had a companion at the temple on Friday and I, now, understand the wonders of the "magic" underwear drawer. LOL. It seems to re-fill it's self. (if you don't get the joke, call me!) I love Mike!

One other thing- I have been thinking a lot about my womanhood roles and working and teaching these principles with the YW has helped, but I wanted to share with you a little poem that I found. Please share your thoughts about the poem. I just love it. I think I will frame it for Olivia one day. I shared it in YW's today as part of my lesson.

"You never know what a girl is worth,
You'll have to wait and see;
but every woman is a noble place,
A girl once used to be."

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts. I think you are all "girls" and you can change today to be the person you want to be!
TTFN-
Juli

3 comments:

Vikki said...

Love the poem, but I must listen to more Broadway tunes! Way to update the blog! (look who's talking)

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

I love your posts! I have gotten out of the habit... Did you get the "magical underwear drawer" thing from Chad? He has called his drawer that for years. Though, it gets broken from time to time when I am just way too busy. :(
I love the poem. I want to be a woman!