Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring! Spring? Where Are YOU??

Today is Sunday the 29th and it is snowing.... Yuck. I am ready for flip flops and sitting outside in the evening air. So, in the event of summer ever coming, I will day dream about the things I like about summer and warmer weather.

1. I love painting my toe nails for wearing sandals. (you won't catch me with bare toenails!)
2. I love sitting out side in the evening, enjoying the CV cool air.
3. Reading in the sun
4. Baking in the sun @ Bear Lake
5. Walking in the morning hours before it gets too hot
6. Working in my flower beds (I really wish I had a "flower bed" like the DeMille’s- that just cracks me up!)
7. Smelling fresh cut grass
8. Mike worrying about mowing the lawn each week before the Williams girls (lol- he is just too funny!)
9. Eating outside at my Mom's - on the deck. The sound of the river is mesmerizing.
10. Feeling a burst of cold air when I step inside the AC house!!!

Another great thing about summer is the kids play outside a lot, but that comes with bumps and bruises and bike crashes. Yesterday, Olivia has a dozy and has a beautiful purple bruise on her chin to show for it! I'll post a picture!

TTFN- Juli

1 comment:

Minnesota Fun! said...

Yea! I just found your blog from Mike and Amy's. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to.