Monday, July 7, 2008

The Weber Workshop is now open!

Well, I did it. I finally caved in and set up a blog. My family and I are not moving away, nor do we live hundreds of miles from our parents and siblings, but we do have lots of friends who do, so this is for them. I won't promise that I will update this daily or anything, but I hope to add funny things from my children every chance I get.

Feel free to leave a post and let me know that you stopped by. If there is anything you would like to see on my blog- let me know. If you are a pro-blogger and have suggestions, tips, or ideas don't hesitate to share!
Have a great day everyone.
-Juli

2 comments:

Aunt Jennette said...

Hey- Welcome to the world of blogging. It can be a lot of fun. But what will I blog about if you blog about your kids? JK! Have fun.

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Hey Lovey Girl! I'm so glad you finally caved. EVERYONE's doing it! I'm glad we will be able to stay updated better with each other's lives! Blogging is a lot of fun... if not a little time consuming! Miss you!