Monday, September 1, 2008

August Review















Today is September 1st and I must apologize that it has been over a month since my last post. I have been meaning to post updates of all the wonderful and fun things we have been up to, but I just haven't. I just finished a terrible class- Economics and has taken all my brain power for the last 6 weeks. I even uploaded the pictures from my camera, so that I could have them to share, but still no posts. So sorry.



So let me just give you a run down of the many events the Weber's have been up to this month.


-Will turned 8- Had a big back yard party with family and Aunt Nan showed up with the horse, what a great b-day present for Will. Paige went crazy!!! We love Aunt Nan

-Took Will and 4 friends to the Fun Park (easiest birthday party ever! Thank You Fun Park!)

-Olivia started Kindergarten- my baby is all grown up!

-John (my cousin) graduated from BYU w/ a Masters (so jealous)

-Did all my kids school shopping in 2 hours @ a Target!

-Co-Hosted a baby shower for Deya (first baby, a boy) Becca provided supplies for pedicures. So fun.


-Floated the Bear River on a tube with my fantastic cousins


-Spent 6 long days in Las Vegas (for work) and Missed my 11 yr Anniversary. I love you Mike


-Got sun-burned @bear lake for Jennette's birthday. Paige loves the water


-Amy turned Sweet 16!

-Taught YW lessons and attended mutual! I love my calling


-Bottled 28 bottles of green beans!

-Sewed 2 skirts for Olivia for school- pretty accents and all! (no pics, sorry. Maybe later)

Whoa- what a month. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. (I don't know how to put them after the text???)
Till Next time-
Juls
p.s. we are plannig a funtime for Will's baptism- Saturday Sept 6th! Another big day.


3 comments:

chchoo said...

Happy Birthday, Will! Looks like a fun August minus the economics. I'm glad you're done with that. Tell everyone I say hi. I miss you all!!

Aunt Jennette said...

Hey- Looks like you go all of the fun things in on one entry. I am so proud. Can't wait for Will's baptism. The pics of the 1st day of school are priceless.

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Wow! You are such a busy woman, and an amazing woman!! (Hint: You drag the pics where you want them after they upload)