Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tagged to do "8"?

I was checking out a blog of a friend of mine and apparently she tagged me to list my top 8.
So here goes nothing, in no peticular order......

8 Things I am passionate about
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 2. Mike. 3. Will 4. Olivia. 5. my job. 6. my church calling. 7. reading. 8. my sisters (I didn't want to stop @ 8, I have many more....)

8 phrases or things I say a lot
1. spit-spot 2. Fantastic. 3. I love you. 4. oh my heck 5. D*%$n it 6. what do you want for dinner? 7. no really, what do you want for dinner? 8. I love you guys.

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. see my grandchildren 2. travel to more national parks. 3. own my own business 4. dance 5. sell my photos 6. write a book 7. keep a journal 8. see Paris

8 Things I have learned from my past
1. kindness goes a long way. 2. Nobody really cares what color your socks are. 3. Try harder 4. Smile. 5. All actions have consequences. 6. we have to live with the choices we make 7. never say I don't care. 8. you can learn something from everyone.

8 Places I would love to go and see
1. Paris 2. London 3. the great wall of China 4. New Zealand 5. The Swiss Alps 6. The Oregon Coast. 7. Hawaii 8. The Navoo Temple

8 Things I need or want
1. a smaller butt 2. my dishes done. 3. My master's degree. 4. My sister to live closer to me. 5. peace in my family. 6. new jeans 7. a YW camp director. 8. all 10 season of Friends

8 people I tag- Ruth, Kate, Leena, Wendy, Jennette, Olea & Bonnie (I know you just had a baby, but that is no excuse.... LOL)

No comments: