Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grandma Tout-Tout

My Grandmother, Phyllis Nelson Tout passed away this week. I was honored to speak at the funeral and reminisce my favorite memories of her. (sometime I will post the talk) I also got to spend the weekend will my family and that is always a good time. We are happy that she has returned to her Father in Heaven and reunited with her sweetheart- Glen. We know that you too are dancing your hearts out! We love you Grandma and will always remember the treasures you gave to us and lessons you taught.
"Thank you for raising 3 wonderful daughters as friends so that us cousins could become friends as well." -cousin Kirstin

2 comments:

Bob & Dani said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard to say goodbye to a grandma. It's great that families can be together forever, huh. I'm glad that all your family was able to make it to the funeral.

Miss ~E said...

Jules, I am so sorry I was oblivious to this, I had no idea. Love ya, let me know if there is anything I can do!