Wednesday, October 1, 2008

RISING MOON ADVENTURES


My bestest friend, Olea Gough is a fabulous artist and has created her own "toys". I hosted a party for her last weekend and had a great time playing with her stuff! She is new and up coming and has items that you can't find any where else!
If you have any plans to buy any child a Christmas, birthday or just because gift anytime soon, I encourage you to check out her stuff before you race to Wal-Mart!
She does flannel board stories (nursery rhymes, B of M stories, fairy tales), bingo games, memory games, books, card and invitations and more. She also creates earrings, key chains, scripture tags, cell phone charms, hair clips and more with some type of clay! Soooo cute. The best part is that she can personalize anything- from colors to faces!
Please check out her blog- you won't regret it. www.risingmoonadventures.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Juli... You are the BEST! I am so glad you are my friend. I know I could never find a better one!!

chchoo said...

Happy birthday to Olivia and happy baptism to Will! How crazy that he's eight. The fancy party sounds very cool. Although I'm not sure that Mike's straw hat epitomizes the word "fancy." :)