Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spicy Blogs? - Mine is the El Sol of Blogs

So, as I read the blogs of others I hear music, see pictures neatly aligned, great back grounds, videos and much more. Mine..... nothing. It is so boring. It is bland and plain, over and over!
So I am calling out to all you pro-bloggers for some training. How do I make my blog fancy and spiced up???
Thanks friends- I know you are going to help.


On a different note- dinner was great tonight. I picked up Papa John's pizza. My favorite
Olivia is sick and it breaks my heart to see her under the weather.
YW tonight was great. What an amazing group of girls. They tied two baby quilts in just over an hour! Awesome.

Night~
Juls

4 comments:

Miss ~E said...

Jules you are way smarter than me, I know you couldfigure it all out, I will do it for you though if you don't have time....call me ~E

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Next time we get together we will play blogs! How about the afternoon of the 24th? Before the play? Or you can come play at my house this weekend? The kids are out of school right? Can you take a break from work?

Amy said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com is great for backgrounds. If you want to add music you can usually click on someones music thing and it will take you to where you can make one.

Juli Weber said...

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I figured out cutestblogontheblock site- much improved right?
-J