Monday, October 6, 2008

Thoughtful Question

At dinner yesterday, my father-in-law commented on a single adult something or other, next weekend in Salt Lake, for the church. He is single and my sisters are single as well. Mike then made a comment to me and it really got me thinking. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the comment.
"We are looking for a custom fit in an off-the-rack world."

How often to we wait for everything to be perfect? For the stars to align before we make a choice, a change or a decision? The comment was originally made in the context of finding a companion, but what else does this crazy comment apply to.?
If we are waiting for the perfect fit, is there no faith? Have we forgotten that alterations can be made in time? Or that we might change ourselves to fit the change?
Thoughts anyone?

Happy Monday
-J

BTW- Olivia is offically without her two front teeth. Tomorrow is picture day- and I guess that is better than the second hanging crooked! LOL :)

No comments: